Re: [exim] Strange failure mailing exim-dev list

Autor: Sam Michaels
A: Marc Sherman
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Strange failure mailing exim-dev list
On 6/13/05, Marc Sherman <msherman@???> wrote:
> Just a ping to see if anyone has any ideas for what may have caused this
> problem, or debugging info I should collect to try to track it down further.

I seem to be having a problem where valid local users are being queued
from some sort of a temporary delivery error. Logs show nothing
except defer statements and manually processing it with -M shows
successful delivery. Then it started for some forwarded addresses.
Wiping the retry hints fixed it, but then it came back a few hours
later.

Haven't had time to do any actual research into it.

Sam