Re: [exim-dev] Exim documentation: new format: readers wante…

Autor: Marc Sherman
A: Tim Wilde
CC: Philip Hazel, exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] Exim documentation: new format: readers wanted
Tim Wilde wrote:

> I won't call it quite a shout of "NO!", but I really liked the framed
> version of the spec documentation - having the index on the left makes
> it easy to jump around to related bits that are in different sections.

The frameset was useful, but IMO the changes to the new index more than
make up for the loss -- I always found the concept/option split
confusing, and the section names are more useful as references than the
"[1] [2]" are in the current index.

By the way, just to this to the current threads on exim-users, "no_more"
doesn't appear in either index.

I've really only got one showstopper to point out -- in the spec.html,
the section headings link back to the TOC, but in filter.html, they
don't. Can that be fixed? I find those back links very useful.

- Marc