Re: [exim-dev] Exim documentation: new format: readers wante…

Góra strony
Autor: Tim Wilde
Dla: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-dev
Temat: Re: [exim-dev] Exim documentation: new format: readers wanted
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Philip Hazel wrote:

> Unless anybody now shouts "NO" very quickly, I propose to put all the
> relevant files into the CVS, and to produce the next edition (4.60,
> whenever that arrives - it won't be soon) using the new methodology.
> When that is released, I will arrange to be deaf to complaints that
> people should have raised at this stage. :-)
>
> Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

I won't call it quite a shout of "NO!", but I really liked the framed
version of the spec documentation - having the index on the left makes it
easy to jump around to related bits that are in different sections.

Other than that, it looks good, and I'm sure I can manage to get used to
the new way without TOO much grumbling. :)

Tim Wilde

--
Tim Wilde
twilde@???