[exim-dev] Output from -M

Autor: Sam Michaels
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] Output from -M
This had me confused for a few minutes (on more than 1
occasion)...using -Mrm will spit out "Message %s has been removed"
after each message id is handled. Using -M will not...it sits there
and pretends to hang while a delivery attempt is made for each message
id. After many ctrl-c breaks, I had the genius idea to check the log
file...lo and behold, it really was doing something after all.

Perhaps spitting out a result code from the child delivery process
upon completion would be beneficial....and if any other command line
options give hanging-like behavior as well, have those spit out
results after each message id is processed.

Sam