[exim] Multiple SSL certificates with one process or multipl…

Autor: Sven Hartge
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Multiple SSL certificates with one process or multiple processes?
Hello.

My question has two sides:

a) Is it possible to use multiple SSL certificates with just one
exim4 daemon process? (On different IPs, of course.)
[I doubt it.]

b) If !a): Do I have to expect any problems, if I run multiple
exim4 processes, which all log into the same main/panic/reject log (not
using the syslog method), use the same spool and databases? (With
seperate pid-files, of course.)
[I don't think there will be any problems, but before I accidently lose
any mail, I'll better check back with the community.]

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sven Hartge -- professioneller Unix-Geek
Meine Gedanken im Netz: http://sven.formvision.de/blog/