Re: [exim] Adding those Legal disclaimers to e-mails

Autor: Johann Spies
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Adding those Legal disclaimers to e-mails

    exim-users@???

Thanks to Kjetil who helped me.

In the end I decided to try a ruby script and the following seems to
work:
======================
#!/usr/bin/ruby

require 'tmail'

mail = TMail::Mail.parse( $stdin.read )

disklymer = "\n\nDISCLAIMER: This disclaimer was just added as a test... \n"

  if not mail.key?("X-Disclaimer") then
    mail.[]=("X-Disclaimer","added")
    if mail.multipart? then
      mail.preamble += disklymer

    else
      mail.body += disklymer
    end
  end
puts mail.encoded

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with
      God through our Lord Jesus Christ."       Romans 5:1

VRYWARING: Hierdie vrywaring is bloot 'n toets...

DISCLAIMER: This disclaimer was just added as a test...