Re: [exim] Exim 4.51, SA, error while creating mbox spool fi…

Autor: John Horne
A: Exim users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim 4.51, SA, error while creating mbox spool file
On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 14:08 +0100, John Horne wrote:

> The '.eml' is the message body and headers. The '00000' file is just the
> body. I assume it would be a mime attachment, but this is just a plain
> text message:

[snipped]

> As such I suspect that the problem is coming via us using the 'spam =
> nobody:true' statement in the data acl.
>
> Doh! I've just seen what I have written. We call spamd as user 'nobody'
> no doubt, but 'nobody' doesn't have access to /var/spool/exim so I'm
> wondering if that is the problem? Perhaps I should use something like
> 'spam = exim:true'?

Nah, I think this is rubbish :-) It's not going to be the 'spam =
nobody' bit but the MIME acl stuff:

  acl_mime:
        warn    decode = default

        deny    condition = ${if match {$mime_filename} ...

I ran spamassassin with the debug (-D) option but that showed no problem
- so again it doesn't seem to be the SA stuff as such but the mime bit.

John.

John Horne, University of Plymouth, UK  Tel: +44 (0)1752 233914
E-mail: John.Horne@???       Fax: +44 (0)1752 233839