[exim] email adress of one user

Author: Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] email adress of one user
Hi.

I'm using Exim 4.34

When I send an email through the command line, I use to do :

cat the_message.txt | mail -s "the subject" the@recipient

Well. The recipient receives the message and the server is told to be
"me@???".

If I do it as root, the sender is told to be "root@???".

I would like the sender adress to be
"mihamina.rakotomandimby@???" when the mail is sent by "me".

But I would like the things to stay the way they are for the other users.

I need that because I'm going to make procmail recipes that send email to
the sender when he top-posts, or send HTML email. My shown email should be
my working email. Not the local one, because i'm whitelisted by some
correspondants, and I dont want people to use many adresses to join me.

--
Mirroir de logiciels libres       http://www.etud-orleans.fr
Développement de logiciels libres http://aspo.rktmb.org/activites/developpement