[exim] temporarily rejected RCPT

Author: Jose de Jesus Gutierrez Ramirez
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] temporarily rejected RCPT
Hi,

I'm using Exim 4.20.

Yesterday I stoped receving emails, looking at the logs found a lot of
messages likes this

2005-05-31 18:15:27 H=outside.domain.com [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]
F=<somebody@???>
temporarily rejected RCPT <me@???>

I didn't know what was happening so I take away my antispam rules and
started to receive mails again.

This are the rules I took off.

acl_smtp_vrfy = check_vrfy

hostlist rbl_white_hosts = : \
    127.0.0.0/8 : \
    172.23.0.0/16

primary_hostname = myserver.mydomain.com

message_size_limit = 10M
helo_try_verify_hosts = * : !172.23.0.0/16
accept_8bitmime
print_topbitchars

check_recipient:

  # DNS based blacklists
  deny hosts    = !+rbl_white_hosts
       message  = Host is listed in $dnslist_domain
       !authenticated = *
       dnslists = \
       virbl.dnsbl.bit.nl : \
       list.dsbl.org : \
       relays.ordb.org : \
       dnsbl.sorbs.net : \
       bl.spamcop.net : \
       sbl.spamhaus.org : \
       xbl.spamhaus.org

  # Blacklist based on domain
  deny hosts    = !+rbl_white_hosts
       message  = Domain is listed in $dnslist_domain
       dnslists = \
       bogusmx.rfc-ignorant.org/$sender_address_domain : \
       dsn.rfc-ignorant.org/$sender_address_domain
       #postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org/$sender_address_domain
       #abuse.rfc-ignorant.org/$sender_address_domain : \

at the end of the check_recipient section were the next lines

  accept authenticated = *
  accept  hosts = :
  accept  domains = +local_domains
  accept  domains = +relay_domains
  accept  hosts = +relay_hosts
  deny    message = relay not permitted

this last lines were at the begining at the check_recipient section of the
configuration file before I put in the antispam rules.

Does anybody knows why I wasn't receive mails with this set up?
How can I fix it?

TIA

Jesus Gutierrez