Re: [exim] exim restricted outgoing email

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: silvano
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim restricted outgoing email
On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 16:27 +0200, Silvano Malaguti wrote:
> I have found in the exim user the post listed above that is right for my use, I
> have tried to put the ACL directives everywere in the ACL section, but they don't
> work it is like if not there were, you could help me please ?

ACLs are an Exim 4 feature. You previously stated you were using Exim
3. You pretty much cannot do what you want in Exim 3, and futhermore
since Exim 3 has now been obsolete for a number of years you will have
problems finding anyone who can answer questions on it.

http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/Exim3Status

    Nigel.