[exim] maildir file creation mode depending on who the recip…

Autor: gary ng
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] maildir file creation mode depending on who the recipient is ?
Hi,

I am wondering if there is a simple way to setup exim4
such that I can have the mail message created with
different mode, depending on the recipient.

The reason I want this is that I am using the courier
imap and the maildir format. It has a shared folder
features.

Currently exim4 is setup to deliver in mod 0600 which
is right as only the owner should have access to it.
But for some shared mail accounts(say sales,
accounting, help), I would like to have it written as
0640 such that anyone within the allowed group can
also read it.

thanks for any help in advance.

regards,

gary