Re: [exim] how to limit number of connections per hour

Author: Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] how to limit number of connections per hour
On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 23:30 -0400, abc@??? wrote:
> I think AOL may flag mail hosts as potential spam
> hosts, if the host sends more than 17 emails to AOL per hour.

There was a time I three times a month received a CD from AOL in my
postal mailbox.

It was a CD wich suggested me a free trial period of the ISP.

I personally found it spam.

Obviously I did not try the offer.

You should just boycott AOL, by not sending anything to AOL users.

Of course that's just my own opinion.

--
Get a fully managed dedicated server for €200/month ($257/month)
No time limit for taking care of your server.