Re: [exim] Re: how do i filter against utf-8 headers

Author: abc
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: how do i filter against utf-8 headers
One more question... In the check_message: ACL section, I cannot use the
"domain" filter to specify specific domains.

In that ACL section, how can I specify which domains to do my UTF-8
checking on?

This does not work:

   deny    domains = !relay_domains
           message = UTF-8 not allowed
           log_message = UTF-8 not allowed in subject: $rh_subject
           condition = ${if match\
           {${lc:$rh_subject:}}\
           {yes}{no}}

assuming earlier this was set:
domainlist relay_domains = foo.com : bar.com : baz.com

Error in the logs:
temporarily rejected after DATA: cannot test domains condition in DATA ACL

Basically, I don't want to apply this deny rule on email that is expected
to be sent to another MTA.