Re: [exim] Multiple Subject Lines

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Multiple Subject Lines
On 24 May 2005 at 16:39, Jonathan Asghar wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Multiple Subject Lines":

| Unfortunatly our "address book" (which can't be good) is the /etc/alias
| file. Do you know of a better way? Something about it doesn't seem
| like a good idea. kinda like running as root for system ops. Can you
| help?

Sorry, I'm not sure what your concern is here. Are you saying you
don't think it's a good idea to move your headers_add and
headers_remove lines to the local delivery router, to solve the
multiple added headers problem?

Or are you talking about a different issue now?

- Fred