Re: [exim] Exim Start problems

Author: Christian Schmidt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim Start problems
Hello Giuliano,

Giuliano Gavazzi, 23.05.2005 (d.m.y):

> [...]
> >I'm going to venture a guess here. Is this machine running OS X?
> >If so, did you try:
> >
> >/Library/StartupItems/Exim/Exim start
> >
> >to get it running?
>
> I am a bit concerned about the config file...

/Library/StartupItems/Exim/Exim on a MacOS X System is just a
StartupItem (shell script) and not a configuration file.

And "service exim start" (mentioned in another posting" is the RedHat
way of calling a start/stop script...

But maybe I didn't get your point...(?)

> [...]
> >Q: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation
> >A: Why is top posting frowned upon?
>
> You reversed A and Q.

...like all top posters do. ;-)

Yours,
Christian Schmidt

--
Die Henne ist das klügste Geschöpf im Tierreich. Sie gackert erst,
nachdem das Ei gelegt ist.