Re: [exim] Return temporary error after DATA but store mail?

Author: Tony Finch
To: Michael Haardt
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Return temporary error after DATA but store mail?
On Fri, 20 May 2005, Michael Haardt wrote:
> On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 11:45:48AM +0100, Tony Finch wrote:
> >
> > Try this untested patch.
>
> Cool, thanks!

I've put a cleaned-up version up at the URL below. There was a bug in the
previous patch where I forgot to add an entry for fakedefer in one of the
ACL option tables. I've also written some brief documentation, including
an important caveat. It's probably the kind of feature that Philip thinks
is deeply unwise :-)

http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/antiforgery/exim-fakedefer.patch

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
BISCAY: WEST 5 OR 6 BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4. SHOWERS AT FIRST. MODERATE OR