Re: [exim] MUA stats (was: Header error message)

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] MUA stats (was: Header error message)
Fred Viles wrote:

> Interesting question. The answer appears to be Mutt.
>
> I've got 2124 posts saved ATM, in which there are 368 unique
> poster+MUA combinations (based on User-agent: and X-Mailer: headers,
> ignoring versions):

[snip]

Are you saving everything sent to the mailing list, or are you selecting
for cluefulness/interest? If the latter, I'd expect to see the Outlook
clients get a bump if you checked the raw archives.

BTW, the raw archives appear to be available at
http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-*.txt.gz

- Marc