Re: [exim] Extracting all possible recipients

Author: Gururajan Ramachandran
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Extracting all possible recipients
I am attempting to handle dictionary/rumplestiltskin
attacks at the point where the email is received. I do
not want any attempts made to deliver the email. The
method of counting in RCPT ACL allows delivery to some
email addresses that happen to be valid, does it not?
I want to throw the entire email away without any
delivery attempts to any of the targets.

Guru