[exim-dev] Newbie problem

Autor: jitendra gupta
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] Newbie problem
Hello List,
           I am a completely newbie to exim.I have
done qmail installation successfully.
   SomeHow I managed to install exim4.51 and have also
tested in command line (by using exim -v abc@???)
successfully(I got my mails delivered to a yahoo
account).But I am unable to do few things,such as :-

1. When I configured my MUA (evolution) for exim (in
the name of a system user not root),I could not send
or receive any mails.I think I don't know how to
configure it properly.Please advice.

2.Is their something like virtual domains and
vpopmail,as in qmail,for exim also?How do we add
virtual users and virtual domains in exim.Please
advice.

If you could suggest any sites for my help please do
it.I am stuck since last week as to how to configure
exim with an MUA such as outlook or evolution and also
as to how to add virtual users to it.I have done
googling also but all in vain.I have also gone through
exim.org's FAQ .
Kindly help me out.
Thanking you
Jitendra