[exim-dev] [Fwd: broken link on /exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spe…

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] [Fwd: broken link on /exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec.html]
Philip,

I'll hack this on the website version, but its going to be down to a bug
in the initial generation of the html docs. Of course thats all
changing :-/

    Nigel.

Dear Nigel

Please find enclosed location of broken link in document:
www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/spec.html

3.12 Delivery in detail

When a message is to be delivered, the sequence of events is as follows:

    *

      If a system-wide filter file is specified, the message is passed to it.
The filter may add recipients to the message, replace the recipients, discard
the message, cause a new message to be generated, or cause the message
delivery to fail. The format of the system filter file is the same as for
Exim user filter files, described in the separate document entitled Exim's
interfaces to mail filtering.

link here is:

www.exim.org/exim-html-4.50/doc/html/filter.html

probably should be /filter_0.html