[exim] How to use Exim in a LMTP transport

Author: Israel Cardenas
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How to use Exim in a LMTP transport
Hi.

I use an Exim daemon with a Kaspersky antivirus running without Exiscan, and
using an LMTP transport by Kaspersky to send the checked mails to another
instance of Exim (not daemon) with diferent configuration file. It's running
ok, but I need to get more information in logs and I can get ir with
Exiscan.
I need to change this configuration, and integrate Kaspersky with Exiscan.
I've got this, but the only problem is I don't known how to build an LMTP
transport to send mails to the another instance of Exim (not daemon). If I
use the LMTP transport of Kaspersky the mail is checked twice, and this is
not possible.
This is the configuration I've tried:

exim4.conf.listen (DAEMON)
--------------------------
acl_smtp_data = acl_check_data
av_scanner = aveserver:/var/run/aveserver
perl_at_start
perl_startup = do '/etc/exim4/get_ip.pl'
acl_check_data:
  warn    log_message = Mail with virus ($malware_name) sended by
$sender_address from IP ${perl{get_ip}{$header_Received:}}
          malware = *
  discard message = Mail with virus ($malware_name) sended by
$sender_address from IP ${perl{get_ip}{$header_Received:}}
          malware = *
  accept
local_user_router:
  debug_print = "ROUTER: local_user -> $local_part@$domain"
  driver = accept
  domains = +local_domains
  transport = local_lmtp_transport
local_lmtp_transport:
  debug_print = "TRANSPORT: local_lmtp_transport -> $local_part@$domain"
  driver = lmtp
  command = /usr/sbin/exim4 -bs -C /etc/exim4/exim4.conf

exim4.conf (NOT DAEMON)
-----------------------
This has the default routers and transports, and execute antispam per-user.
I need two Exim diferents to get individual recipients for the second
process (antispam per-user needs this).

With this configuration I get this result from Exim:

"LMTP error after LHLO xxx.yyy.zzz: 500 unrecognized command"

It seems not to recognize the command: 'LMTP error after LHLO
correo.juntadeandalucia.es: 500 unrecognized command'...

How could I do this?

Thanks,

Israel.