Re: [exim] Per message routing

Author: Kim Fredenberg
To: mgrice
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Per message routing
Mike Grice wrote:

> You could assign it an unique header further up (say in an ACL) and then
> pass the header to your script, ignoring duplicate entries for this
> unique value.

Ok, that would be a good idea for the script part!

I however have another need to fulfil. I need to archive some messages
in shared folders based on certain projects. In this case I perform a
MySQL query on the sender and see which project s/he belongs to and add
a copy to a certain Maildir. I used appendfile instead of a pipe but
obviously this causes the same problem as with the script. I will get
multiple entries of the same mail into the shared folder.

So in this case I would need to process the e-mail on a per message
level and not per recipient, is this still possible somehow?

Kim