[exim] Per message routing

Author: Kim Fredenberg
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Per message routing
Hello,

I would like to archive certain messages arriving to my server. I have
allready created a router and a transport that pipes the message into an
PHP script which enters the email into a MySQL table. This is done based
on sender of the address.

Now since routers are per address specific I allways get N amount of
rows inserted into the table where N is the amount of recipients in the
e-mail. I used routing since I can perform MySQL queries on the sender
of the mail.

Maybe this question has been posted before but since I could find no
real solution after googling and searching the archives I'll post it again:

Is there any way of making per message routing or is it possible to
perform MySQL queries in a system filter?

best regards, Kim