RE: [exim] 1st post - total novice ! - Config advice - Use o…

Autor: Mark Smith
A: 'Phil \(Medway Hosting\)', 'Exim Users List'
CC:
Assumptes vells: Re: [exim] 1st post - total novice ! - Config advice - Use of rbls to block dynamic IPs but not block customers
Assumpte: RE: [exim] 1st post - total novice ! - Config advice - Use of rbls toblock dynamic IPs but not block customers

Try this instead:

deny domains = !+relay_domains

Where "relay_domains" is obviously a list of the domains your dialup users
have in their sender addresses.