Re: [exim] Error message: Greylisted

Autor: Akhthar Parvez. K
A: John W. Baxter
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Error message: Greylisted
Hi,

The retry settings in exim.conf is standard.

begin retry

*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,8h

If there is any problem with the above settings, could anyone send me the
correct settings so that I can avoid problems in future.

--
With Regards,

Akhthar