[exim] (no subject)

Author: Mathieu CATTIN
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] (no subject)
Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to use dbmail ( http://www.dbmail.org/ ) with exim and if somebody can point me in the direction on how to configure exim the right way for this. Basically I want to use Mysql to store mails. Dbmail is capable of redirecting the mails via a called program (pipe) in a database, I just didn't figure out the right transport/router to do it. Then I will use dbmail to retrieve the mails with a MUA via pop3 or IMAP ( dbmail accepts both with dbmail-pop3 and dbmail-imap which I already compiled and tested and seems to work). Specifications of my server :
- Linux slackware (FREESCO v0.3.4 http://www.freesco.org)
- Exim 4.50 (MTA)
- Mysql 4.1.7
- DBmail 2.0.4