[exim] Request: configurable "message is too big" message

Autor: Sander Plas
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Request: configurable "message is too big" message
As far as i can see, the "message is too big (transport limit = %d)"
message that Exim sends when a message is larger than the
message_size_limit that is specified in the transport, can currently
only be changed by modifying Exim's source code.

I need to be able to modify this message for one of our customers. For
now, i simply changed the source code, but we would prefer to avoid
that in the future. Would it be possible to make this configurable in
a future version of Exim?

--
Sander Plas
Software and Systems Engineer, Demon (NL)

Demon is een merknaam van THUS plc