Re: [exim] Announcing Mailonator: Send large emails with Exi…

Autor: Matt Fretwell
A: exim
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Announcing Mailonator: Send large emails with Exim
Fred Viles wrote:

> | Now, isn't this as bad as inserting stupid disclaimers into e-mail? ;)
>
> The idea actually sounds interesting to me. Since I can't convince
> my users (especially in mktg/sales) to send links to documents rather
> than copies of documents, this sort of approach would solve the
> problem.
>
> I'd prefer an open source implementation that works with Apache,
> though.

Surely this wouldn't be too hard to implement with a certain amount of
scripting.

If we can manage to insert|extract mail parts for content analysis and
disclaimer insertion, this would only be a slightly more convoluted step
in another direction.

Matt