Re: [exim] DomainKeys experiment:4.51 RC

Autor: Tom Kistner
A: Larry Rosenman
CC: exim-users, ph10
Assumptes nous: [exim] smtp
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DomainKeys experiment:4.51 RC
Larry Rosenman wrote:
> Adding the DomainKeys stuff, I can no longer build Eximon (it needs the
> dk.o
> object).

Gnaaa. Fixed in CVS. FTTB, add this to exim_monitor/em_globals.c:

#ifdef EXPERIMENTAL_DOMAINKEYS
uschar *dk_signing_domain      = NULL;
uschar *dk_signing_selector    = NULL;
int     dk_do_verify           = 0;
#endif

> Also, trying to use the standard SysV make on UnixWare, how do I add
> the -ldomainkeys and -I/usr/local/include to the right variable?

Doesn't it have CFLAGS/LDFLAGS? :) Sorry I'm not a Unix person in the
commercial sense.

> Also get a BUNCH of warnings (see attached gmake.out file).

I just tried GCC -Wall and I don't get those. Looking at them they look
mostly harmless ;)

/tom