Re: [exim] Sporadic "Unroutable main domain" error

Author: Ludwig Meyerhoff
Subject: Re: [exim] Sporadic "Unroutable main domain" error
Hallo!

I found an exim process running since 40 days or so which I can not
terminate:

srv:/tmp# ps xa|grep exim
21647 ?        R    49934:41 /usr/sbin/exim -bd -q30m
11485 pts/137  S+     0:00 grep exim

srv:/tmp# kill -9 21647

srv:/tmp# ps xa|grep exim
21647 ?        R    49934:49 /usr/sbin/exim -bd -q30m
11489 pts/137  S+     0:00 grep exim
srv:/tmp# /etc/init.d/exim restart

Is there a way to terminate it without rebooting (I am so proud of my
132d uptime!)

Saluti!

Ludwig