RE: [exim] Exim Performance / Server Performance

Author: RootChaos
To: 'Mark Morley'
CC: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Exim Performance / Server Performance
Hi Mark

We have no problem at this stage with the MySQL server not being able to
service the requests from Exim. We are not experiencing problems with bounce
messages, all mail are being accepted but ends up on the Exim queue for some
other reasons...

Perhaps I should have added that the MySQL server is also on a totally
separate server. We use a PHP frontend to administer the mail database which
makes it easy for adding / removing users to the database as well as setting
various other options like mail quotas etc.

Regards.