Re: [exim] Adding those Legal disclaimers to e-mails

Author: Leonardo Boselli
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Adding those Legal disclaimers to e-mails
Il 27 Apr 2005 alle 19:58 Odhiambo G. Washington immise in rete
> I know that what I am about to talk about is like the 3rd World War in
> this forum.

(...)
> Now not being a programmer of any repute, I hit the archives last
> night for 3 hours and all I came out with were the NAYs to this
> implementation.

(...)
>I can't re-invent that wheel, or should I? I know
> about Dr. Hazel's transport_filter script, but I said I'm not a perl
> programmer, no? ;)
>
> Thanking you in advance, even as you prepare to fire your flame away!

Is not flaming: it i just that mosto of the peole in this list are strongly
against mangling the body of the message.
So no one is spontaneously, unles a bit sadic, writing such programs,
and if forced to do does not publish, just to render the job harder to the
other ones that want to follow the evil way.
After all the customer will pay more for the satisfaction of mangling e-
mail ....
Signaturees are done for this purpose ... why not use them ?
--
Leonardo Boselli
Nucleo Informatico e Telematico del Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile