[exim] Accept and redirect all VERP like email to a specfic …

Autor: Kevin Reed
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Accept and redirect all VERP like email to a specfic account
I'm trying to setup a process for verifying email addresses for a
number of different types of lists that uses a VERP like Errors-To.

If they bounce as bad, I want them all redirected to a specific
account for processing.

The Errors_to would look something like:

list-verify=username+original.tld@???

If a mail message arrives with a list-verify as the first part of the
address, I want to accept it and forward it to a specific user on a
specific box.

This is a non-mailman system, actually several different types of
mailing lists type lists.

The process will send out verification email's once a month and cull
the returned addresses from what ever list it came from.

I have no problem generating the email, just figuring out how to receive it.

--
Kevin