[exim] Problem - SMTP connector in Exchange 2003 sending mai…

Autor: oll
A: Richard.Hall
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Problem - SMTP connector in Exchange 2003 sending mail to Exim 4.43 - RESOLVED
Hi Richard and all,

This is what I did to resolve the issue.

Configured the dedicated SMTP connector in to not forward directly to the
Exim mail server anymore. I configured it to forward to a Barracuda mail
gateway box we have (www.barracudanetworks.com).

I then configured a smarthost on this box to forward mail to the Exim mail
server.

The mail conversion now happens on the Barracuda after being recieved from
Exchange and the Exim mail server recieves it fine.

Cheers,

/o