Re: [exim] Feature requests for eximstats: Receipt time and …

Author: Steve Campbell
To: msherman
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Feature requests for eximstats: Receipt time and rejections
Marc,

This is the right place to post feature requests.

1) Charting receipt time for messages.
Not sure exactly what you want here. Have you got any sample logs and results?

2) Histograms for the various rejection types and/or patterns.
I'm not too keen on doing this by rejection type, as we would end
up with an arbitrary number of report sections which could get
quite big. Doing it for patterns is doable though. Can you confirm
that we are talking about histograms by time here, the same as
exists for messages received and delivered?

Thanks,
Steve Campbell