[exim] Disabling a single system user from sending mail

Author: Rich Stanton
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Disabling a single system user from sending mail
Hi,

I have an exim4 installation on debian sarge. I have it set up so that all
senders need to authorise themselves before being able to send & it all
works fine. However I want to prevent one username from being able to send
mail, since this particular username/password will be known to a lot of
people. I've read the archives and seen 2 solutions - one here
(http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20040726/msg00156.
html) and another talking about using the local_host_blacklist &
local_sender_blacklist. I added the username to the local_sender_blacklist
& tried to send a mail - it only got banned if I actually set my email
address in outlook to 'banneduser@???'. If I set my email address as
something else, but still used the 'banneduser' username to authenticate
then it sent fine. Does this mean I have to use the method I linked to
above, or am I just using the blacklists incorrectly?