Re: [exim] Exim4&QuickML Setting

Author: Michael Johnson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4&QuickML Setting
On 1 Apr, 2005, at 10:24:36. 0 AM, ゆうや wrote:

> I want to use Exim4 & QuickML.
>
> QuickML:http://namazu.org/~satoru/quickml/index.html.en or FreeBSD
> Port.

According to this line from that page:

"quickml server runs as a stand-alone SMTP server."

It would appear you don't need Exim.

> Could you teach me how to set Exim?
> Please teach the writing of the configure file.

There are many examples of the configuration out there. If we have a
better idea of what you want to do, I'm sure someone here will know
the answer to tell you how to get it done.

You may also consider using Mailman as your list server. It
integrates easily with Exim and is very easy to set up and use.

-Michael

O it is excellent to have a giant's strength; but it is tyrannous To
use it like a giant.
             --Shakespeare, Measure for Measure, Act II