Re: [exim] Forward emails to a certain server

Author: kmb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Forward emails to a certain server

exim@??? Wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> As I found, there's a Blackberry system connected to the Exchange
> server I'm
> replacing, and that the Blackberry server will only work with Exchange,
> is it
> possible to forward a copy of some people's emails to the Exchange
> server so
> they can read on their Blackberries? Also don't delete it off the Exim
> server?
> This is just a temporary solution.
>
> Thanks very much for your help in advance
>
> Cheers - Piers

I've done this .... Sort of! I have a configuration that will forward
to my blackberry users directly. you could set it up to do what you
need.

Check out http://www.exim-users.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48184

My rules also include conditions to limit the size of the messages that
are forwarded but the BB software on the Exchange server already does
that so you can remove those conditions.

Kevin

--
kmb

kmb's Profile: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1