[exim] A problem with time outs to and from Exchange 5.0?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Mike Wiebeld
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] A problem with time outs to and from Exchange 5.0?
We're running 4.50 (on Debian) (recently upgraded from 4.43).

We're having a problem with sending/receiving from a couple Exchange servers (both version 5.0 (specifically, 5.0.2195.6713).

Yesterday, we could send to them, but they would get time outs sending to us. But today, we're getting timeouts sending to them.

Has anyone seen that problem before? Those are the only two servers we're having a problem sending to and I don't know if it is something to do with that specific version of Exchange and Exim 4.50 or what. Does anyone have any ideas on what I should check?

*
This e-mail, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, non-public, confidential, trademarked, copyrighted or exempt from disclosure and is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipients(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this e-mail, including attachments, and do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.