Re: [exim] Spamassassin forgets to scan some mails

Author: Marc Sherman
To: Oliver Kötter
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spamassassin forgets to scan some mails
Oliver Kötter wrote:

> Woohooo.... this helped! Not one missed spam mail since I made the
> changes- Could you explain to me what exactly these changes do?
>
> Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it!

So your problem does seem to be related to spamassassin load -- you
might want to try changing your SA integration to use exiscan, and do it
in the ACL, instead of resubmission using routers/transports the way you
are now. My understanding is that the exiscan approach decreases load
quite a bit, because it eliminates the second exim run for each scanned
mail.

- Marc