[exim] "Invalid arguent"?

Author: j2
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] "Invalid arguent"?
I have never seen an "Invalid argument" error before, and I cant seem to
track down the cause? Where do I start to look?

A message that you sent has not yet been delivered to one or more of its
recipients after more than 24 hours on the queue on cookiemonster.mupp.net.

The message identifier is:     1DEpwr-0002oI-Qq

The subject of the message is:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?=C4NTLIGEN_en_guide=21_=3A=29?=

The date of the message is:    Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:37:02 +0100

The addresses to which the message has not yet been delivered are:

rolf.olsson@???

    Delay reason: Invalid argument

jan.johansson@???

    Delay reason: Invalid argument

No action is required on your part. Delivery attempts will continue for some
time, and this warning may be repeated at intervals if the message remains
undelivered. Eventually the mail delivery software will give up, and when
that happens, the message will be returned to you.