Re: [exim] exim and iptables

Autor: exim
A: exim-users
CC: Michael Johnson
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim and iptables
Currently it runs on a laptop (compaq E500 PIII) :( with 512 Mb
I have a new system ready on Monday same memory but a 2.4G processor

Would just the speed of the pc, solve my problems?

--
The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them,
but to be indifferent to them; that's the essence of inhumanity.