Re: [exim] DNSBLs

Author: John W. Baxter
To: Exim users list
Subject: Re: [exim] DNSBLs
On 3/24/2005 14:25, "Alan J. Flavell" <a.flavell@???> wrote:

> (you
> might even persuade tiscali to stop hosting 419 scams - but perhaps
> that's just wishful thinking)

Hmmm...we put our "local" block on much of the Tiscali empire, and carve out
exceptions when someone goes to the URL we put in the (short) rejection text
and completes the form (or when we trace a support call back to the block).
We have about 6 Tiscali exceptions, gathered over the 9 months we've been
doing this.

But many are much more likely to receive messages from Tiscali's legit
customers than we are, over here in the top-left corner of the USA (not
counting Alaska).

--John