Re: [exim] Spamassassin forgets to scan some mails

Author: Troy Engel
To: Oliver Kötter
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Spamassassin forgets to scan some mails
Oliver Kötter wrote:

>>     batch_max = 5

> OK, I did the changes. I only have a virtual server, so a lot of RAM is
> not an option ;-)

See any noticable changes in missed spam-checks?

> 400_exim4-config_system_aliases
> 850_exim4-config_spamcheck_router

Warning, I'm not an exim-debian user so this is a little different to
me; all mine are inside exim.conf. But, if what I understand
is correct, you would rename 850_exim4-config_spamcheck_router to
395_exim4-config_spamcheck_router.

Also, edit that spamcheck router itself and comment out the
"check_local_user" option. You *have* to do this, since you'll be
running the spam filter *before* any alias expansion, so things have a
high chance of breaking.

-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer