Re: [exim] quarantine zip files in a special account excludi…

Author: Tom Kistner
To: David W Smith
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] quarantine zip files in a special account excluding local domain email
David W Smith wrote:

> I quarantine zip files in a special account but this happens for both
> mail sent from within the local domain and incoming email. What I would
> like is for mail sent from my local domain to be ignored in terms of zip
> attachments and only mail arriving at my mail server being subject to
> the zip redirection policy.
>
> I haven't been able to work out the syntax to achieve this yet and I was
> wondering if anyone had a recipe or any tips on how this might be achieved.

Shortcut the MIME ACL for local or authenticated submission and relay
hosts, like this for example:

acl_check_mime:

accept hosts = :
accept hosts = +relay_from_hosts
accept authenticated = *

   # redirection of zip files to a special account
   warn message = X-Redirect-Zip-To: [relevant email address]
        condition = ${if match \
                        {${lc:$mime_filename}} \
                      {1}{0}}

/tom