Re: [exim] Heads up?

Author: Steve Lamb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Heads up?
John Palmer wrote:
> There is no "collateral spam" in most cases since the e-mail addresses
> on the original spam are bogus and never make it out of our system.

    "Most cases" not "all" being the operative word.  So far I've gotten
exactly 1 C-R to my address and it was from a spoofed header.  I dutifully
replied with "Enjoy the spam".  If someone doesn't want to take the time to
filter their own mail I'm not about to do it for them, period.  They spam me
with a bogus C-R, they get a response.  They challenge my legit mail with C-R
they never here from me again.

    And don't even get me started on the problems TMDA caused customers when I
had to run support for a company that used it.  If that's a solution I'd want
no part of it!