Re: [exim] DNSBLs

Author: Wakko Warner
To: Axel aghi Hollanda
CC: Exim-USERS
Subject: Re: [exim] DNSBLs
Axel aghi Hollanda wrote:
> I've heard that zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net, relays.ordb.org and
> sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org are good DNSlists to start looking in the rcpt
> command.
> Any recommendations or noises using any of those?

I did some tests with relays.ordb.org for a few months at work. Of all the
RBLs we use, this one would have stopped 2 emails that otherwise would have
made it through. Not worth it IMO.

We use spamcop, xbl+sbl, njabl, dsbl.

You may not wish to use spamcop, out of the ones I use, it's least
recommended, however I still use it. At home, I use the above plus l2
spews, sorbs and surriel. Plus my own personal blacklists.