Re: [exim] Heads up?

Author: Bill Hacker
To: exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Heads up?
Ken Lowther wrote:

> http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/fairuce
>
> Just saw this. I usually don't read the comments on /. unless I hope to find
> ONE person that knows what they are talking about. Found one that provided this
> link.
>
> Hermit

Immediate such nonense goes 'live', IBM executives will be
made aware that this 'programming since the dawn of time'
individual best get his head out of rectal-defilade long
enough to do some *basic research*, else all future
communications with IBM may need to move by fax.

Or carrier-pigeon.

Can't imagine Mynheer Venema was consulted... but it has
been a lot of years since he was on IBM's dime.

'What fools these mortals be'

They're Pucking only themselves....

Bill