Re: [exim-dev] Announcing.... more bugs and a place to put t…

Author: Matthias Waffenschmidt
To: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Announcing.... more bugs and a place to put them
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 16, 2005 at 03:17:41PM +0000, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> Thanks to much work done by John Hall, despite my best efforts to
> destabilise the platform under him, we have a working Bugzilla system in
> place, although with almost no content.
>
> If you have bugs that need considering then please add them to Bugzilla.
> If you spot a exim component we have missed, or that you feel you have
> responsibility for then log that as a bug under the Infrastructure
> product, Bugzilla component.
>
> Shortly we'll move to using Bugzilla as the main bug handling system,
> and I'll put out general announcements and change the website
> accordingly. At present we are in that twilight period where I'd like
> folks to put stuff into it just to make sure it won't all go bang when
> its the main production system.

Could you please provide some information on how to access the
bugzilla system? I may be blind, but I could not find any pointer in
the archives or on the web site and the most obvious domain
bugzilla.exim.org does not exist.

Thanks a lot.

--
Gruss / Best regards   |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-411
Matthias Waffenschmidt |  Ruppmannstr. 27    |  fax +49 711 90074-33