RE: [exim] How to get the local MX? (And domain?)

Author: David Brodbeck
Subject: RE: [exim] How to get the local MX? (And domain?)

I see.

Your best bet is going to be to use a smarthost that allows authenticated
SMTP connections, preferably on a port other than 25 (so you can get around
networks that block port 25.) If you have your own server somewhere, you
can set this up yourself; alternatively, there are any number of places you
can buy this service from. Then you can use that smarthost from anywhere,
without having to guess about local ones.